14 August 2019 - Dinner News
Google insider Zachary Vorhies went public today and exposed Google and its operation to control the global information landscape.
What a hero!
Vorhies released hundreds of documents that reveal Google’s news blacklist, “human raters,” and the corruption and lies of the world’s most powerful company.
He also accused Google executives of perjury and failing in their fiduciary duty.
James O’Keefe III and Project Veritas broke this story on Wednesday.
Vorhies told Project Veritas he went public after receiving a letter from Google, and after he says Google allegedly called the police and FBI to perform a “wellness check” on him. Vorhies says he sent damning Google internal documents to the Department of Justice Antitrust Division and he encourages fellow Google employees to clear their conscience, do the right thing and go public with the deceptive Google practices.
Below is an index of internal Google documents Project Veritas received from the Google insider. Each folder can be downloaded by clicking on the links in the table. Project Veritas has not re-named any of the files, but did arrange the documents into the downloadable folders below.
Machine Learning Fairness
Misc and Video
For each of these folders click on the link below:
To watch an excellent video from Project Veritas you can go here:
It is a gripping story well worth watching!
San Francisco Police, its bomb squad and the FBI surrounded the residence of Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies, just hours before he was scheduled to provide evidence to the Justice Department detailing how the tech giant has been manipulating its algorithms to promote an anti-Trump agenda and censor Conservatives on Google and YouTube.
Vorhies is a former senior Google software engineer, who on August 5th was in the process of delivering a Google laptop and internal documents to the Justice Department’s Antitrust division. But his whistle blowing efforts were stymied by police who stormed his neighborhood and locked down several blocks in an attempt to lure him from his San Francisco residence, at the request of Google executives.
What was Vorhies’ crime? Google executives told police that Vorhies was suicidal and a potential danger, Vorhies told True Pundit. The tech guru was red flagged by his former employer. According to news reports and witnesses, as well as video clips of the law enforcement operation from local TV news, police closed several blocks surrounding Vorhies’ Valencia Street residence.
“This is what happens when you are a whistleblower,” Vorhies said.
Vorhies, who said he has proof Google created complex algorithms to hide its political bias within artificial intelligence platforms, discussed the details of his allegations and the bogus raid with True Pundit’s Thomas Paine in the video below. The video of police detaining Vorhies is included in the below video as well.
Police also evacuated nearby residents and businesses.
Vorhies said the police response included city police and federal agents, including officers armed with rifles surrounding his apartment. Vorhies said Google executives were only interested in recovering their laptop and 950 pages of internal documents and employed law enforcement as a ruse to recover the property. Google contacted police after the high-level computer programmer did not meet Google’s deadline to turn over the materials, Vorhies said.
Instead, he delivered that evidence to the Justice Department. During the police activity, Vorhies voluntarily emerged from his residence to inform the horde of police that he was being targeted by Google for whistle blowing and assured police he was not suicidal.
Meanwhile bomb robots and police dogs were searching the exterior of his residence. Vorhies shared a video during an interview with True Pundit showing the software guru approaching a half-dozen awaiting police with his arms up. Vorhies was detained by police but not arrested, though the incident paralyzed his neighborhood for close to four hours.
More information on Epstein’s situation has come out:
Some additional problems with Epstein’s photo in the hospital (quotes gleaned from medical discussions at voat):
Hi folks. I took a good look at William Farrington's photos from the NY post yesterday https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos-show-jeffrey-epstein-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/ and discovered some anomalies, so posting them here. I have reuploaded the photos with the EXIF tags here:
The originals are in the article by the NY post https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos-show-jeffrey-epstein-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/
1) There are no medical people in any of these pictures. This is absolutely crazy. The idea that you are bringing the highest profile patient for 20 years (JFK level) to a hospital while continuing resuscitation and having no medical staff anywhere near when you arrive is crazy.
2) His eyes are closed. It's been my experience with the recently deceased that their eyes are typically open. This is due to what is called "Primary Flaccidity". Now, this speaks against OP's first point that a body "stiffens quickly; a few minutes after death" (sorry OP, that just hasn't been my experience), but something I feel compelled to mention. People faking sleep or death will keep their eyes closed. Dead people have a harder time with that.
3) The EMT with the greenish shirt is NOT wearing gloves ~ YOU Always wear them when working on a patient.
4) Doesn't appear to be IV lines or stickers on his chest for a heart monitor. ~ things they would have hooked him to while in the ambulance.
5) This is the biggie that no one that I’ve seen has mentioned is, where is the mechanical compression device? i.e. Lucas device or Thumper. That is one of the first things you would put on the pt to perform compressions to do high quality cpr.
6) Secondly, you wouldn’t be doing cpr on someone without a hard surface underneath the person. I do not see a backboard or short board underneath the body. The mattress alone will not provide enough resistance for high quality cpr.
7) These people are unlikely to be paramedics. Look at the NYFD paramedics pictures online - mostly non-white people. The possibility that the 3 people in the pictures are all white, slim, athletic, around 30 is extremely small.
8) There is also no good reason for paramedics to wear sunglasses at 7am. Being a paramedic requires getting your head down in difficult situations and sunglasses are a no-no. Look at online pictures of NYFD paramedics - see what they look like and how many wear sunglasses. Then think about the possibility that these PMs in this situation would be able to keep sunglasses on their head whilst rescuing and resuscitating a corpse. Zero. These people look more like FBI than paramedics. Maybe that's why they don't show the faces (convenient, eh?)
9) The left arm of Epstein is outside the rail of the trolley and bent. These rails are elevated once the patient is on the trolley. If the person is dead or unconscious their arms flop out to the side. It is not possible for the arm to be bent unless the patient is conscious or it has been fixed to the rail. The only way this picture could happen with a dead person is if they handcuffed the arm to the rail. NO paramedic would do this if they were genuinely resuscitating a person. Not a chance. If you are really doing resuscitation it is all on to keep a heart beat going and to ventilate the patient. The last thing a paramedic would do is handcuff a hand to a bed rail. Apart from anything it would get in the way of a resuscitation and make it impossible to insert cannulas for drugs.
10) The amount of effort required to ventilate a corpse would be huge. For an unconscious patient receiving CPR it would be possible to ventilate them with this equipment but you would need two hands for the mask (as well as help from other people to do the chest compressions etc).
Then of course there is the shape of the nose, which does not match. The ear is questionable as well, but the nose profile is definitely not a good match.
Here is what I think happened as supported by numerous sources of individual details:
Epstein’s bail was denied by the judge. Epstein was put in the general population in prison and was assaulted and/or raped - and found on the floor in a fetal position with marks on his neck from the assault. This may have been arranged as a way to make him more likely to be cooperative in exchange for better safer conditions. AG Barr went to him personally and offered to get him in a safer and more pleasant situation. Epstein agreed. In the meantime he was put on suicide watch and the cover story was that he was suicidal. (Other inmates said he was actually in good spirits.) The operation was set up to swap him out and fake his death.
Epstein’s lawyers were threatened with their own prosecution by AG Barr (as evidenced by the lawyers hiring their own criminal defense lawyers). They were given a choice - to cooperate or face a long time in jail for other crimes (probably financial ones). They agreed to be part of the operation. The lawyers sent a letter to the warden asking Epstein be taken off suicide watch. The warden and psychologist were in on the operation and signed off on taking him off suicide watch. Epstein was placed in a cell with a cell mate, a bunk bed and real sheets (paper ones are usually supplied for suicide risk inmates).
On the day of the operation Epstein was seen meeting his lawyers. His cell mate was removed so Epstein was alone. There was no camera to record what happened next.
As posted by a witness in the jail before the “suicide” was made public: https://files.catbox.moe/gi4vhs.png
About 4:15 am they took Epstein in a wheelchair front cuffed but with no triage nurse seeing him. A trip van showed up with a guy in a green dress military outfit inside. The van’s id was not recorded and it was not signed in, as would be required. (This was witnessed by someone who was not in on the operation, who was curious and asked around and found out about the van and that the nurses knew nothing. He or she then posted this to 4 chan promptly.)
During this time the play-acting starts. Some inmates said they heard screeching, and another said he heard nothing. Bout 6:30 am a reasonable look-alike, but with a different nose is rushed to the hospital by operatives posing as EMTs. Epstein is declared dead.
Epstein's brother identifies the body. The medical examiner is in on the operation and releases a statement saying the autopsy is done and no results will be released pending DOJ/FBI investigations. The autopsy observer for the family is also in on the operation and withholds any statements.
Epstein is cooperating, safe from the Clintons et al, and that led to the raid shortly thereafter on Little St. James Island with Epstein giving permission as well as details of where to look for useful evidence, providing passwords, combinations etc.
The people in on it were told that this was a classified matter of national security and they would go to jail if it leaked. This is how the cooperation of the warden, psychologist, medical examiner and guards were attained. The lawyers were under threat of jailing for other crimes. The EMT’s were intelligence operatives posing as EMTs. The brother either wanted to save his brother and has kept silent, or he was fooled by the lookalike under stressful conditions. The family hired autopsy observer is under standard confidentiality and is also silent due to the classified nature of this.
Consider the alternate explanation that the suicide is genuine: Imagine that all those people who would have to have cooperated to kill Epstein would be the first the authorities would look at. Nobody approves lifting a suicide watch after only 2 weeks. Arranging for no cameras, no guards, no cell mate and the means of suicide would immediately lead investigators to the guards, the warden, and the psychologist. None of them would have gotten away with it and they knew it.
Only prior approval from the authorities would keep them from being charged as an accessory to murder and their lives ruined. Prior approval means they were part of the operation.
Also consider the 4chan posting before the “suicide” was made public. It had to be someone observing inside given the timing of the post. How would you explain the van, the military dress uniformed man inside, the lack of signing in or recording the license plate? How would you explain the triage nurses on site not being involved in a medical emergency?
Additional supporting sources for details not posted earlier:
Jeffrey Epstein was spotted by defense lawyers meeting with one of his attorneys just hours before he was found dead.
Attorney Patrick Joyce said he was visiting a client at the Metropolitan Correctional Center Friday evening when he saw Epstein in one of the rooms where inmates meet alone with their lawyer.
He says he looked the same as any other night. Joyce says Epstein was in a room meeting with a lawyer almost every night in the last week.
Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him in the weeks before his death, a source has revealed to DailyMail.com
The insider, who had seen the disgraced financier on several occasions during his incarceration at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also claims that the normally reserved Epstein seemed to be in good spirits.
'There was no indication that he might try to take his own life,' the source told DailyMail.com
'From what I saw, he was finally starting to adjust to prison. I think he was comforted by the rigidity of his new life.'
CBS reported on Tuesday that guards rushed to the cell to attempt to revive the 66-year-old, saying, “Breathe, Epstein, breathe.”
The broadcaster said that once Epstein was declared dead, his brother, Mark, was brought in to identify his body.
His surviving brother is conducting his own investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's suicide, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.
Mark Epstein's private inquiry is why Dr. Michael Baden observed the autopsy, the sources said.
In addition to the cause and manner of his brother's death by suicide, the sources said the investigation by Mark Epstein also seeks to know the circumstances.