Chilling Reality but Also Progress
There's a lot to see and share here:
Joe Rogan takes the hard truth about American Freedom, lockdowns, vax mandates etc. to the average person:
See the video here. 1 minute 44 seconds. Really good job - tells it like it is to everyone.
Attorney General of AZ takes action:
Republican Computer Programmer Testifies Under Oath He Was Hired To Rig Elections for a Republican!
A video of computer programmer Clinton Eugene Curtis testifying under oath in front of the U.S. House Judiciary claiming that he was hired by authorities to help rig the outcome of U.S. elections. He thought he was doing it to prevent cheating by Democrats, but then found out it was intended for the Republican to cheat.
Curtis told the committee in 2004 that he was hired by Congressman Tom Feeney to build software that would alter the results to a 51/49 outcome if needed.
Clinton Eugene "Clint" Curtis is an American attorney, computer programmer and ex-employee of NASA and ExxonMobil.
This is a scene from a 2006 documentary entitled, Eternal Vigilance: The Fight to Save Our Election System.
8 minutes of eye opening testimony:
This video was passed on to us by Sidney Powell.
Moving the goalposts again and again...
Fake news Fake White House Fake jab Fake president
Here's how it looked to the Media:
Comments: "As someone who has given a parent insulin shots, it sure doesn't look like there was a needle in that syringe. You simply do not pull a needle out of someone's skin the way this woman did. You have to withdraw the needle in a straight-out fashion. IMHO, Joe did not get the jab."
Very bad news...
They have no shame, no science and no restraints.
The Rome Declaration: from the Global Covid Summit
UPDATE: as of 10:30am ET on 9/29 over 7,200 doctors & scientists have signed the Rome Declaration.
We the physicians of the world, united and loyal to the Hippocratic Oath, recognizing the profession of medicine as we know it is at a crossroad, are compelled to declare the following;
WHEREAS, it is our utmost responsibility and duty to uphold and restore the dignity, integrity, art and science of medicine;
WHEREAS, there is an unprecedented assault on our ability to care for our patients;
WHEREAS, public policy makers have chosen to force a “one size fits all” treatment strategy, resulting in needless illness and death, rather than upholding fundamental concepts of the individualized, personalized approach to patient care which is proven to be safe and more effective;
WHEREAS, physicians and other health care providers working on the front lines, utilizing their knowledge of epidemiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology, are often first to identify new, potentially life saving treatments;
WHEREAS, physicians are increasingly being discouraged from engaging in open professional discourse and the exchange of ideas about new and emerging diseases, not only endangering the essence of the medical profession, but more importantly, more tragically, the lives of our patients;
WHEREAS, thousands of physicians are being prevented from providing treatment to their patients, as a result of barriers put up by pharmacies, hospitals, and public health agencies, rendering the vast majority of healthcare providers helpless to protect their patients in the face of disease. Physicians are now advising their patients to simply go home (allowing the virus to replicate) and return when their disease worsens, resulting in hundreds of thousands of unnecessary patient deaths, due to failure-to-treat;
WHEREAS, this is not medicine. This is not care. These policies may actually constitute crimes against humanity.
NOW THEREFORE, IT IS:
RESOLVED, that the physician-patient relationship must be restored. The very heart of medicine is this relationship, which allows physicians to best understand their patients and their illnesses, to formulate treatments that give the best chance for success, while the patient is an active participant in their care.
RESOLVED, that the political intrusion into the practice of medicine and the physician/patient relationship must end. Physicians, and all health care providers, must be free to practice the art and science of medicine without fear of retribution, censorship, slander, or disciplinary action, including possible loss of licensure and hospital privileges, loss of insurance contracts and interference from government entities and organizations – which further prevent us from caring for patients in need. More than ever, the right and ability to exchange objective scientific findings, which further our understanding of disease, must be protected.
RESOLVED, that physicians must defend their right to prescribe treatment, observing the tenet FIRST, DO NO HARM. Physicians shall not be restricted from prescribing safe and effective treatments. These restrictions continue to cause unnecessary sickness and death. The rights of patients, after being fully informed about the risks and benefits of each option, must be restored to receive those treatments.
RESOLVED, that we invite physicians of the world and all health care providers to join us in this noble cause as we endeavor to restore trust, integrity and professionalism to the practice of medicine.
RESOLVED, that we invite the scientists of the world, who are skilled in biomedical research and uphold the highest ethical and moral standards, to insist on their ability to conduct and publish objective, empirical research without fear of reprisal upon their careers, reputations and livelihoods.
RESOLVED, that we invite patients, who believe in the importance of the physician-patient relationship and the ability to be active participants in their care, to demand access to science-based medical care.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has signed this Declaration as of the date first written.
Newsom's Crooked Voting System Cast in Stone: Permanent Vote by Mail.
Fresh off of a rigged recall election, Governor Gavin Newsom (D) on Monday signed a bill making universal vote-by-mail permanent in California.
With ballot harvesting, ballot drop boxes and now permanent vote-by-mail there is zero chain of custody in California’s election process.
The Audit Results Keep on coming: The Arizona audit could not find an identity match on 86,391 people.
This is disclosed on Page 56 of the “Results Details” report.
These Maricopa voters cast ballots in Nov 2020 and don’t seem to exist. The ones registered as Democrat or selected no party affiliation represent a whopping 73.8% of these unknown voters. That’s 63,757 ballots.
Moving toward audits and decertification...
Here are the states we have now:
One Job Two Job Red Job Blue Job:
A second legal front against the bad guys in AZ:
Knowing the right questions makes for good answers...
Senator Townsend of AZ Demands Answers:
Townsend: Today, Senator Paul Boyer sent an email to his colleagues claiming the Audit proved the Joe Biden won, and that if there was any fraud, we would have seen something the first thing this morning. Perhaps this is a little late for him, however I have chosen to submit a 1487 complaint to the Attorney General’s office asking for a formal investigation into the unanswered questions that were raised by the Summer audit preliminary report, as well as last Friday’s final report.
Because this is a 1487 request, it is required by law for these questions to be investigated and answered within 30 days. I did ask a multitude of questions, however I believe we already have the answers that were obtained by the audit committee. It should not take the full 30 days, but it if does and takes longer, I will reissue a new 1487 to reset the clock for the more time-consuming issues. I am not satisfied with unanswered questions and unreported issues. I want to know what laws were broken, who broke them, and who will be held accountable.
Please see below a full list of what was asked of the Attorney General today. I look forward to his response.
Appendix A Ballot Paper Issues – A.R.S. § 16-468(2) and A.R.S. § 16-502(A).
1. It has come to my attention that there may have been multiple types of paper used that were not authorized. Please provide evidence of all of the various papers that were purchased and used from a company that provides such legally authorized paper.
2. Who were the suppliers of paper for both Runbeck printed ballots and the day of election ballots of an kind?
3. Did Dominion supply any paper for ballots? If so, please provide purchase orders to show where this paper came from and if it met the standards of our statutes.
4. At any time did any precinct need to buy paper that ran out on Election Day? If so, which precincts ran out of paper and where did Maricopa County procure additional paper? Who was responsible for supplying that paper and do we have explanation as to why it ran out?
5. Maricopa County said they used VoteSecure paper by Roland. Please provide purchase orders and which VoteSecure paper that were used and where.
6. If these processes regarding the use of ballot secure paper were not followed correctly and by state law, who would be held accountable for these violations?
7. As a member of the Arizona Senate, I received information regarding irregular ballots that were inserted among the other ballots. These ballots were being logged and tracked in an official log book. Please report back how many of these anomalies were found, and what do the logs say about them. Additionally, what were the vote tallies on those ballots?
8. In the preliminary report, we received information that the ballots had bled through and caused overvotes, despite the Legislature being told that these issues would not happen due to ballot secure paper that was impermeable from Sharpie ink. Please report back any information obtained regarding the county having ballots that had bleed through and what effect that had on adjudication rate.
9. If different types of ballot paper were used for different precincts and voters, and occasionally non ballot secure paper was used creating bleed through and overvote / artifact, leading to adjudication rates being high among some voters and not others, would that constitute an unequal application of policy / election security and a 14th Amendment violation of the voter’s civil rights?
Signature / Envelope Issues A.R.S.16-550(A)
1. Did Maricopa County fulfill statutory requirements for signature verification on all counted ballots included in the official canvass?
2. Signature issues were reported in the recent Audit conducted by the Senate. They included the following problems:
1. Completely blank signature
2. Nearly blank signature
3. Scribbled signature that did not match
If there are ballots included in the official canvass that were counted without complying with A.R.S.16-550(A), how many were included that did not meet this legal threshold?
3. Who would be responsible for allowing illegal ballots to be counted that did not meet the legal threshold of A.R.S.16-550(A)?
4. Ballot envelopes were reported in the audit with a “Verified and approved” stamp appearing BEHIND the envelope graphic of a triangle. How did these images of the verified and approved stamp print from behind the triangle image on the envelope?
5. How many of these envelopes with irregular printing of the “verified and approved” or other stamp behind the original graphics of the envelope have been uncovered, and were the ballots contained therein counted in the official canvass?
1. In the Dr. Shiva presentation of the Arizona audit, it was reported that there were 17,322 duplicate voter envelopes submitted in the final canvass of the election.
a. What is the party affiliation of those voters? Can we contact them and ask them who they voted for?
b. Did they knowingly submit too many ballots and will they be held accountable if so?
c. Why were these voters allowed to keep their duplicate ballots / votes as part of the official canvass? Who was responsible for removing the duplicates and will they be held accountable?
2.There were 255,326 votes mismatched between the VM55 and EV33 files. Which file matched the hand count?
3. If it is 255k votes over the hand count, does that match with any of the wrong paper usage?
4. If the discrepancy cannot be accounted for, what is the proper and legal course of action? Chain of Custody ARS 16-621.E
1. Please provide evidence that all chain of custody documents required by law were adhered to and preserved for inspection and audit.
2. If these documents do not exist or are not available, who is responsible legally for that failure?
Data Security (Usernames & Passwords) – 2019 Elections Procedures Manual, p. 209 (Section 2, Subsection a., number 2)
1. The elections procedures manual requires that “The application shall provide distinct security roles, with separate usernames and secure passwords for each user or station.” Please provide evidence that this requirement was followed in Maricopa County as it relates to all login and password requirements, systemwide.
2. Who is responsible for ensuring this is maintained, and what consequence/recourse does the state have for such a breach of protocol?
3. Is the master/administrative password that has not been released by Maricopa County or Dominion in compliance with State law?
4. Do anonymous logins of any kind violate the 2019 Elections Procedure Manual? Internet History
1. Were the EMS Server, EMS Client workstations, REWEB 1601 & 1602 connected to the internet?
2. If they were connected to the internet, is this a violation of A.R.S.16 and the Elections procedure manual?
3. Do the Dominion voting tabulation machines have the capability to connect to the internet?
4. Was at any time the voting machines connected to the internet?
5. Who would be responsible and held accountable if any laws in this section were broken?
Calibration – 52 U.S.C. § 21081(b)(1)
1. In the initial audit report we received information that the machines in some locations were not calibrated and that the ballots were offset significantly. Please report back as to what information is available regarding the miscalibration of the machines that caused the offset reported to us regarding the work by Jovan Pulitzer.
2. Did the calibration problems come from specific voting machines or were they random?
3. If they were specific machines, what precincts had the machines that were grossly mis-calibrated?
4. Have those machines been identified and sent for repair, or will they be replaced by the newly purchased machines?
5. Who is responsible for the calibration of the machines? 6. In order to identify the machines that are grossly mis-calibrated, which ballot on Demand systems or printers were used to print ballots either for early votes, day of, and duplicate votes? Where were they located, and model/registration number and service number of the actual machine.
7. Is there a GPS tracker on each machine, and if so, what is the data on each of those machines?
Adjudicated Ballots A.R.S.16-621(B)3(a)
1. In the audit, we learned that some of the adjudicated ballots were missing serial numbers, had wrong serial numbers, or had obstructed serial numbers. How many ballots did not meet the requirements of A.R.S.16-621(B)3(a)?
2. Who is responsible for ensuring that this law is abided by, and what is the recourse for voters when this law is not adhered to, yet the illegal ballots were counted in the official canvass?
Deleted files – 52 USC 20701
1. Please investigate all reports of deleted files at Maricopa County for the 2020 General election. The County has explained that these deleted files were regarding a different election and were being archived. Please verify the validity of this information.
2. Please provide proof these files exist in archive.
3. Did the auditors or subcontractors find that there was a program created to specifically remove and purge files of the 2020 election? If so, who implemented it?
4. If we are unable to show that these files were archived and indeed deleted and not related to a different election, does that show intent to tamper with evidence? 5. Is it normal procedure to create a special program to archive files at the Maricopa County Recorder's office?
6. Please provide a detailed report of this special program used to “archive” or delete files on 02/01/2021 at the Maricopa County Recorder’s office referenced in the audit report, a copy of the program and an explanation of what it is designed to do.
7. Who designed the program?
Unsealed Boxes A.R.S.16-564(C)
1. Why were the ballot boxes delivered to the Senate auditors unsealed?
2. Who removed the seals off and when? Please provide all documentation available that is required to be kept upon opening boxes.
3. Who is responsible for compliance with this state law, and is it possible to discover who opened the boxes based on video recording?
Ineligible Voters Allowed to Cast Votes – A.R.S. 16 Articles 1, 1.1, and 2, Elections Procedures Manual 1. Were ineligible voters allowed to cast votes in the Maricopa County 2020 General election?
2. If there are votes included in the official canvass of the 2020 General election, it is to be concluded that the election performed was an illegal election and should be nullified and repeated? Please comment on how to proceed, based on any findings of yours that establish illegal completion of a secure election in Maricopa County.
Redacted Maricopa County Audit Details –
NOTE: This concerns information obtained regarding the actions of the Maricopa County Recorder’s office discovered through the Senate Auditors. If not 100% of the information obtained was released, the public will not receive answers to what information was obtained via an audit that was paid for, in part, by public funds. Therefore, the subsequent questions asked are salient and appropriate for this 1487 complaint to ensure that all the forementioned laws were abided by.
1. Does there exist information about Maricopa County that was discovered via audit this year that has been omitted and not reported to the public and if so, what was that information? 2. Who requested that information to be omitted and why?
3. Were there any threats of cancelation of contract and removal of indemnity should any discovered information be reported to the public?
4. Was there an agreement to settle the debt of the audit expenses with a provision that certain information was omitted? If so who made that requirement?
Do I need to point out this is sarcasm?:
Restricted: How Big Tech Is Taking Away Your Freedom
Facebook insider talks from the inside. Eyewitness of how it happened. Well done video including JP Sears and others about Facebook and You Tube Censorship.
20 minutes and very informative and professional:
Another tragic casualty of the vaccine war:
1 minute 41 seconds:
Excellent Journalism Expose:
Soros and the UN is funding Thugs to put down the Vaccine Protests in Australia.
VICTORIA – THE POLICE STATE
“The Strong Cities Network is the first ever global network of mayors, policymakers and practitioners united in building social cohesion and resilience to counter violent extremism in all its forms. “
On the surface that sounds great, right? Nobody wants to see violent extremism on the loose, however, the devil is in the details – “violent extremism” is another one of these nebulous terms that can be applied to anything, such as an uprising against tyranny, or those with the ‘wrong’ political views, such as anyone right of Stalin in 2020.
So the focus of these initiatives may appear to be countering dangerous extremism, but their definition of extremism, and their focus, is the populist right, as well as opposition to the globalist agenda. After all, we’ve seen 3 months of some very violent extremism in the States at the hands of neo-marxists, yet the SCN have been nowhere to be seen. The SCN is governed by global NGO’s, and aims to share policing tactics and intelligence, provide oversight, and essentially establish military-level equipped privatized police forces, all of which they don’t do, according to their myth-busting PDF. The lady doth protest too much.
Victoria police are always dressed in navy blue, with the insignia on the shoulder. The sinister, black dystopian uniforms and vehicles seem to be a new addition to Australia, and they’re known as the Public Order Response Unit. These ‘black shirts’ are SCN.
There are now countless disturbing videos online of Victoria Police going inexplicably to far in their lockdown policing duties, going as far as to kick people in the head, arrest pregnant women at home, harass more pregnant women out for exercise, choking people, kicking down people’s doors, smashing car windows to drag citizens out of their cars, storming the iconic Victoria market in full riot gear, and generally behaving like a certain gang of enforcers in Germany during the 1930’s, drawing attention and serious concern globally.
Project Veritas: Two Scientist's from Johnson and Johnson talk candidly about the vaccine:
Yes, that's how they think: